If the images of the product cannot be seen correctly, the causes can be:
- If you create single listing and the image does not appear, it can be that the image file has black spaces in its name.
- you uploaded the listing from a duplicated product. In this case it is necessary to cancel the old imade and upload that again.
- the images are on a path https that is blocked, for some reason, by eBay.
- you modified the image after the publication of the listing. In this case, eDock uses the image that was present at the moment of the product transmission. I remember you that eDock, after the publication of a listing, keeps updated the quantities and the prices but not the images.
- you named two or more images with the same name even if they refer to different product. The image must have a UNIVOCAL name on eDock.