This function allows, through the filling in of a Rule (related to the category), to publish rapidly the eBay listings starting from the products already created in Products. This function is time-saving, in particular for those who fill in the section Products through, for example, a managing program (e.g. Danea EasyFatt) or through the synchronization of a .csv file.
In order to use well the auto listing rules, you have to keep in mind what follow:
Employ of the rule of listing on eBay:
Every time a rule is employed to each product created in a category it is valid for every product in that category.
When a product is created, the rule is employed. If you create the products on eDock starting from a synchronization with a file and you need to use the same rule of listing of eBay you have to:
- Create the categories before importing the products
- Create the rules. Only now you can import the products on eDock on which the rule is employed
- Hierarchy of Listing’s rules
for eDock the rules found at higher levels are neglected if more specific rules exist. This filter is valid independently of the country you select for the listing. For this reason, it is recommended to add rules related to various countries in the specific category.
- Products that go from zero to more than zero quantity. If the rule is ticked off as “Active for the relist” it means that this rule is valid not only for the products created, but also for the products that go from zero to more than zero quantity.
How to do:
Click on the button Markets > eBay > auto-listing rules
- Select the folder and the subfolder, among all product* on the left column – the rules is valid for that products.
- Click on the icon + to create a new rule
- Name of the rule.
- - Enable (tick off to make the rule actual)
- Enabled for Relist (tick off to republish the listing) **
- General: Website, User, listing duration, Select Template (standard o personalized). Select products.
- Visibility: select the options, Counter, Template
- Domestic shipping: Method of shipping, Cost, Additional costs, Type of ensured shipping, maximum handling time, Template.
- International shipping: Method of shipping, Nation/Continent, Cost, Additional costs, Type of ensured shipping, Shipping and Handling insurance fees, Maximum handling time, Template.
- Payments accepted: select the options about the payment accepted: PayPal, Bank transfer, postal order, Visa- MasterCard, Cash on delivery, Return Policy, Template.
- eBay Category: select the type of category First category, Second category.
- eBay shop category: select the type of category First category, Second category.
The rule that allows the creation of the listing can be actual only for a single folder.
- Those who load their stock with a manging program or with a file (Excel, CSV)
- Those who, for any reason, need to close and re-open the listings.
* The fields in All products are the subdivision chosen for Products when the articles are loaded from the stock.
** To re-open the listing (after they had quantity 0):
- load the stock/warehouse
- Tick off the heading Enabled for relist
In this way the listings that were closed can be changed with new ones with identic characteristics of the previous ads.