Thanks to the partnership with Esprinet S.p.A., eDock provides a specific scenario for his clients.
Aim: With this scenario, eDock users increase the income and decrease the managing costs.
Method: use a catalogue of Esprinet products to publish a subset of them on the marketplaces.
Apply recharge policy before publishing the products on the marketplaces and update the quantities and the prices according to the data on Esprinet.
The scenario of standard use allows to do the functions described as follows. If you do not find what you need, please do not hesitate to contact us to in-depth with us your needs.
After your first access on eDock, after you bought Marketplace Connector, you will find the Esprinet catalogue.
- Import products on eDock starting from the catalogue Esprinet. The products are imported according to group categories
- import exclusively the product that go over a certain quantitative
- public listings on eBay taking advantage of the product dossier, with images, available on Esprinet website
- publish listings on eBay with variations (e.g. size or colour)
- Synchronise the quantities. If on the Esprinet catalogue a product is out of stock, on the marketplace the listing is closed. The listing opens when the product goes from quantity zero to more than zero.
- Synchronize the prices. If on the Esprinet catalogue the product has a discount, the price changes also on the marketplace.
- Publish the products on foreign marketplaces with different currency and translated descriptions.
- Modify the price on eDock, before importing the products on Products, according to the price on the Esprinet catalogue. The price can be modified according to the category, to the brand, to the price list or every of them. The price changes as an increase of the percentage, it can be fixed or the combination of the two. The price on eDock is the one used for the marketplace.
- Sell on eBay and on Amazon with different prices, keeping synchronized the variation of price on the file found on the Esprinet catalogue.
- Add, on eBay, the title of the listing, the brand or the code of the products
- Choose which products sell on eBay
- Choose which category of products sell on Amazon
Importation of products on eDock with Manage Synchronization:
If you want to use the function Auto-listing rules to publish your products on eBay you have to do a setup. We suggest you to read this article before starting.