eDock allows you to collect every order that comes from the marketplace in a single screen
The orders can include details that can be different from the marketplace they come from.
A brief outline of the details of the function used to manage the orders to follow. To in-depth this subject please read the specific documentation or contact us for further pieces of information.
For every marketplace, eDock provides:
- Manual or automatic download (you have to do the setup before)
- The synchronisation with the marketplace of the order’s progress (e.g. on eBay: payment, mark, delivered and online tracking)
- Customers’ data are saved in a database for the entire licence
- Orders’ data exportation in a ready-to-go format for the courier (Bartolini, DHL, SDA and GLS) or in a personalized road layout.
- The printing of the order
- The possibility to set up various phases during the proceeding of the order. This allow you to send communication via pre-planned email (e.g. adding a phase called “Thanks” that send automatically an email where you thank the customer for the purchase)
- In case your customer inserted partially his data, e.g. he forgot to insert the province or he insert the wrong data, eDock correct this data so the order is complete.